Sunday, February 20, 2011

“Love is the master key which opens the gates of happiness.”

New Wall Decor for me!

I saw this from someone else's blog! Thanks!!

Here it is so far--I got some keys from the craft store from the scrapbooking aisle (they are flat on the back side), and arranged them into a shape of a heart.

Supplies:
Frame + Matt, already had!
2 Packages of Keys (used 17/20), $7ish dollars
Burlap (it is $4 for a yard-and I only needed a tiny part!)
Hot Glue Gun + Glue



“Love is the master key which opens the gates of happiness.”

Another day, I will use my Cricut and add the quote. Stay posted for an update!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you should put that quote at the bottom of the picture in a scripty lettering!! That is awesome! I love it!!

Sam

Unknown said...

I adore old keys, what a precious way to display them~